There is nothing quite like the relief the weekend brings. It’s what gets us through those tough weeks at work. Friday night, especially, is often the apex of any hard working professional’s seven day week. It’s a special time to let the weight of the work week off your shoulders. However, there is one very special Friday each year when the world turns their attention to the often overlooked Friday morning. It’s Black Friday - the day of deals.
Black Friday 2019 is just around the corner and the myriad of deals that will soon be available are already grabbing consumer attention. Advertising campaigns are rolling out to build momentum for the now international holiday and boost sales to kick off the holiday season.
Let’s check out some ads from retailers and e-commerce giants that highlight some of the best deals for this years Black Friday.
Online - November 27 at 10pm ET
In-store - November 28 at 6pm
- onn. 50" Class 4K Roku Smart TV @ $148
- Philips 65” Class 4K Android Smart TV @ $278
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case @ $129
Online - Expected to begin at midnight Central time on November 28
In-store - November 28 at 5pm - November 29 at 1am, reopen on November 29 at 7am
- Google Home Mini @ $19
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Generation) @ $22
- Element 65" Roku Smart 4K UHD HDR TV @ $279.99
Online - Expected to roll-out in the wee hours of November 28
In-store - For most stores: November 28 at 5pm - November 29 at 1am, reopen on November 29 at 8am
- Insignia 58” Class LED 2160p Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR Fire TV Edition & Free Amazon Echo Dot @ $199.99
- Samsung 11.6 Chromebook - Intel Atom x5 with 2GB Memory, 16GB eMMC Flash Memory @ $89
- Insignia 6-Quart Multi-Function Pressure Cooker - Stainless Steel @ $29.99
Online - November 28 at 12:01am
In-store - November 28 at 5pm
- Nintendo Switch Console with Carrying Case and Controller Charging Dock @ $319.99
- Xbox One X 1TB NBA 2K20 Gaming Console Bundle @ $349.99
- Fitbit Inspire Fitness Tracker @ $49.99 + $15 Kohl's Cash
Online - Starts on November 27
In-store - November 28 at 5pm - November 29 at 2am, reopen on November 29 at 6am
- Charter Club Cashmere Sweaters @ $39.99
- Chicago Cutlery Insignia 18-Pc. Cutlery Block Set @ 99.99
- KitchenAid Value Bundle Artisan Series 5-Qt. Tilt-Head Stand Mixer & Fresh Prep @ $279.99
Online - Starts on November 22
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro with Echo Show 5 @ $189
- Amazon Smart Plug @ $4.99 (w/Bundle Purchase)
- New Kindle Paperwhite @ $84.99
These ads are unique from the rest of the year in that they need to communicate key information with the consumer; the deals. While catching the readers eye with quality visuals is still important, the real challenge at this time of year is getting consumers engaged in the substance of the advertisement right away.
Need the best designs for your brand’s sales any time of year? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.